Flat River Outreach Ministries – Our Client Promise
As a member of the greater Lowell community seeking relief in a time of hardship, you can expect the following from Flat River Outreach Ministries.
Client’s Bill of Rights:
- To be treated with fairness, respect, kindness, consideration, dignity, and full recognition of my individuality.
- To have special cultural, racial, ethnic, and religious traditions acknowledged and respected.
- To be free from any and all verbal attacks or degrading remarks.
- To be spoken to in a positive, informative, and affirming manner and listened to with attentiveness and focus.
- To have my records kept confidential and secure.
- To receive services which are appropriate and available considering my need and within the program abilities of Flat River Outreach Ministries, including:
- To have applications acted upon in as timely a manner as possible.
- To be interviewed as promptly as possible.
- To be told the truth.
- To be asked for a signature only after receiving a thorough explanation.
- To be provided a clear explanation of reasons in the event of a denial of services.
- To receive clear instructions on the manner of and to whom complaints can be made.
- To be permitted to make complaints and suggestions without fear of coercion or retaliation.
- To have copies of these rights made available upon entry into FROM or upon request.
If you have any concerns or questions about our client promise to you, please contact us.